Sunday 28 June 2009

Monkey Forest





Part of my husband's birthday present was a trip to the Monkey Forest at Trentham in Staffs. It is a place where monkeys run free and you can just walk amongst them. Obviously there are no chimps...

For the first time since we've been together it was actually sunny on his birthday and my god, it was hot. Plus, the day before I had suffered a blister on my foot, so all the walking in the monkey forest and then the gardens was a bit painful. Still had a fab time and Dharma absolutely loved it! Trentham Gardens has the most amazing playground ever, with big sandpits, sensory gardens, tractor racing. Lovely, just wished I lived closer, I would definitely have a season ticket. But it's an hours drive up the M6, so hardly something I would do on a regular basis!

Here are some impressions of our day out (been accused of having THE life, trust me, it's not all fun and games and days out here!).

No comments:

Post a Comment